Heart-to-Heart: An Exploration of Jewish Spirituality for Christians
We want to share with you some of the treasures of Jewish thought and practice in an accessible and stimulating manner. We hope you find our library of online lessons and musical meditations both thought-provoking and heart-opening.
You might want to start your study experience by exploring the lesson "Sabbath & Contemporary Life,"or, perhaps, you would prefer to begin by listening to a brief musical meditation before delving into more in-depth study.
Whatever you choose as your starting point, we hope to welcome you to our learning community. B'Shalom (in peace).
Membership: Unlimited content for you or members of your organization for $100.
As a member of our learning community, you will have unlimited access to all the content in our online learning library. Heart-to-Heart lessons include:
- Sabbath and Contemporary Life
- Beautiful but Broken: Repairing the World
- Torah Study: The Power of Interpretation
- Joy: A Religious Imperative
- Teshuvah: Turning and Returning
- Psalm 23
- Psalm 27
- Psalm 92
- Psalm 113
- Musical Meditations (niggunim): Musical prayer – with or without words
- Weekly Wisdom - commentary on the weekly Torah portion
- All future lessons
Start your studies by purchasing a membership. Click "Start Learning" in the right sidebar to get started.